Target Muscle: Abs
- This is a very effective exercise for your core muscle
- Keep your movement slow so that the exercise is more effective
- When you are dropping your legs, do not arch your back and try to keep your lower back touching the floor.
- Try bending your knee more if you find this is too hard, or bend you knee less if it starts getting too easy.
- For beginner who find it hard to engage your lower abs, try putting your hand on the side and pushing on the floor. This allows you to activate your abs and actually use them.